• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

upcoming sneaker or bug in website

karasugenji

I should Work at Oakley
I noticed in oakley US website this dry sneaker in black which looks diff in first picture. it is listed as dry sneaker but to me it looks like more a low confront shoes which seems available in brazil only. is it a bug from their site or upcoming release? i feel more like a bug as second and third picture don't match at all

oakley_dry.JPG

^ good to know. I hike every once in a while and I just would have assumed these would have been fine

^ good to know. I hike every once in a while and I just would have assumed these would have been fine
Spring for the Kenetrek Hikers and don't look back. Yes they are pricey but they last a lifetime and for $75 they will rebuild them if/when you do wear them out. I think there might with a big M be some quality clothing in the SI line but the streetwear has always disappointed me personally. Hate to say anything bad about Oakley so just take it as one mans opinion. I do know a pair of "quality looking" sandals I bought a couple years back literally fell apart in a month.

Spring for the Kenetrek Hikers and don't look back. Yes they are pricey but they last a lifetime and for $75 they will rebuild them if/when you do wear them out. I think there might with a big M be some quality clothing in the SI line but the streetwear has always disappointed me personally. Hate to say anything bad about Oakley so just take it as one mans opinion. I do know a pair of "quality looking" sandals I bought a couple years back literally fell apart in a month.
I've been using Salomon or Merrell boots but I'll keep my eye out for Kenetreks. Hopefully I can find one on sale because you're right, they're pricey. Thanks again

so i have reached both customer support from Japan and US and even visited two stores in tokyo and they all don't know why it show up in their website :) . i could confirm this model is only available in Brazil right now but may appears in new season lineup (finger cross)

Latest Posts

Back