• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

upcoming sneaker or bug in website

one thing i like about japan is their customer service. i have contact oakley japan support a week later than US support and two days after they replied to me saying they strongly apologize for the bug in the website and remove the incorrect picture while US support ....well i'm still waiting their answer and the image is still there in oakley us website :p:p

I would give them a shot. They look like they’re good utilitarian shoes. Almost look like hiking boots imo

I would give them a shot. They look like they’re good utilitarian shoes. Almost look like hiking boots imo
careful if you are considering to get the black model like i said they don't exist in US and japan only in brazil and the model name is low confront

so i have reached both customer support from Japan and US and even visited two stores in tokyo and they all don't know why it show up in their website :) . i could confirm this model is only available in Brazil right now but may appears in new season lineup (finger cross)
do you know when the new season lineup will come out?

do you know when the new season lineup will come out?
the japanese staff told me in march so it's around the corner i believe. i also noticed the US website release some new sneaker(quite ugly actually)
sneaker.JPG

Back