• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Upcoming unknown release

Any luck on those medusa lens?

No, The individual I spoke to said, "The Medusa was maid as a collectors item, and usually in the collectors Items the lenses were made to not to be removed." With that being said, he did try and see if there was any old stock of Medusa goggles and lenses that may have being laying around some where, but no luck there as well.

I also reached out to exovista as I saw they had a video uploaded to youtube showcasing a set of replacement lenses, reached out to them as well on if this item was still available to order or through a custom order and was simply told in a reply "No, sorry".

Regardless, I'm still on the hunt for anyone that knows how these lenses can be removed or if anyone can do a specialty cut for replacement lenses.

Personally I hope they don't copy the medusa... For one it would kill the value of mine... But I like the exclusiveness. I would love to see something along the lines of a medusa or Ott or rime thing like that but different enought that it's obvious between the new and the old.

A new medusa similar to the old one but obvious that is a new item at the same time. Something with carbon fiber dreads instead of leather and changes here and there. That would be awesome.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421768106.716904.jpg

Called Oakley today to see if I could get any information on replacement lenses for Medusa and the rep whom I spoke to was shock and amazed I had called about the Medusa. Said it wasn't something that he gets everyday.

Anyways while he was researching for me the topic came about of Oakley styling and he said "If you think the medusa is cool, you will love what we have coming out soon and that is all I'm allowed to say at the moment." "it definitely has Oakley styling on this new release"

Cannot provide validation, it is simply what was discussed through inquiry on phone call to Oakley. Will be excited to see what this design could be.

Please lock if I am breaking any rules.

Called Oakley today to see if I could get any information on replacement lenses for Medusa and the rep whom I spoke to was shock and amazed I had called about the Medusa. Said it wasn't something that he gets everyday.

Anyways while he was researching for me the topic came about of Oakley styling and he said "If you think the medusa is cool, you will love what we have coming out soon and that is all I'm allowed to say at the moment." "it definitely has Oakley styling on this new release"

Cannot provide validation, it is simply what was discussed through inquiry on phone call to Oakley. Will be exciI would love to see what they have coming‼️ted to see what

Back