• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale UPDATE 11/22 Black and silver NIR dillons cut for mars

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

Never used. Just installed to show fitment
Black NIR polarized
Price will be 275>260OBOshipped
I will also mount for free if you feel uncomfortable doing it yourself, all I ask is you pay shipping if you choose this option

Added a set of silver 11/22. 260

927DF886-32D2-4699-B645-162165831437.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nice!

How much with the crater?

Man, you would post these a month before Christmas when there's no way what so ever my Wife's going to approve a purchase that big....but, that's ok, tax time is a-comin!!! Bhahahahaha!!! 😆

Username Hidden said:
Man, you would post these a month before Christmas when there's no way what so ever my Wife's going to approve a purchase that big....but, that's ok, tax time is a-comin!!! Bhahahahaha!!! 😆
Just do PP Credit and be like "But it's fine... no interest if paid off in 6 months... that can't be too hard... right?" (then like 10 purchases later... )

Username Hidden said:
Just do PP Credit and be like "But it's fine... no interest if paid off in 6 months... that can't be too hard... right?" (then like 10 purchases later... )
Oh heck no! She said, and I quote, "They'll never find your body if you apply for either a PayPal, or Ebay credit card!" And to be honest, I believe her! 😟

Username Hidden said:
Oh heck no! She said, and I quote, "They'll never find your body if you apply for either a PayPal, or Ebay credit card!" And to be honest, I believe her! 😟
Well... I guess you do need a body to enjoy the purchase...

Username Hidden said:
Well... I guess you do need a body to enjoy the purchase...
Yep! 🤣🤣🤣