• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Update To A Sale. XX Plasma And Tio2

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

So I picked these up recently and I'm not as thrilled as I hoped I would be. I know I'll never wear them and I don't like to collect frames I won't wear. I'm not 100% on getting rid of them but I would definitely like to see what kind of interest/offers they generate. What you see is what you get, no boxes, coins etc.

First up is the XX TiO2, serialed 2nd gen. This was listed as "like new" when I bought them and arrived as such. The lenses have some tiny marks here and there - nothing that would photograph and on par with any NIB pair I've ever purchased from Oakley. The frame is extremely tight and the original rubbers are all like new. The frame has no nicks, scratches, or dings. If you end up with them and can find one, your vision is incredible. Oakley Stephen has seen these in person and can vouch for their condition.

Picture043.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
PM ed dude, thanks

I have seen the ti02 and like hearno said they are in great condition... Bridge is very tight like factory new and the lenses are flawless. Have not seen the plasma yet

I have Why 3 if interested

If u interested i have i have a juliet ie 1st gen with low serial IP000703, with new lens.

Texted.......

Bump this up. Please note these are no longer for trade, sale only at this point. The plasma is gone. I'm looking for $350 shipped on the tio2.

BUMP. Tio2 for $300 shipped. Holler via pm if interested.

PM ed :)

all gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.