• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Updated 28th Sept. We're looking for Items. If you're seriously looking for stuff, leave a comment.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I've compared the etching quality side by side with the real thing and it's extremely difficult to tell the difference between OEM and his etching in terms of quality....except that of course Oakley didn't do Ichiro XS lenses or other custom designs.
They didn't ? That can't be...:lolsign:

Some people reacted to this post.
Found a matte black splice because of your thread/list @cacatman. Thanks bro!

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Found a matte black splice because of your thread/list @cacatman. Thanks bro!
Congrats! Removed from list.

:hunter:
Username Hidden said:
Congrats! Removed from list.

Got what I needed! Thanks @cacatman!!!!!!!!! This is the best idea ever! Not only does it say save space on the forum but it bring everyone together and you don’t feel like an idiot when no one reply’s to your post :(. Seriously though good idea. This should be a stickie, or poster or billboard or WETF you call it.

Username Hidden said:
:hunter:

Got what I needed! Thanks @cacatman!!!!!!!!! This is the best idea ever! Not only does it say save space on the forum but it bring everyone together and you don’t feel like an idiot when no one reply’s to your post :(. Seriously though good idea. This should be a stickie, or poster or billboard or WETF you call it.
Yes. I wish they could easily make a page where anyone could put what they want to buy in alphabetical order (with an automatic expiry time of 3 months or as specified), and then another automatic alphabetical listing of titles of all items for sale like a classified ad in the paper with the item name and the price.

So did you find all you needed? Which do you want removed.

Username Hidden said:
Yes. I wish they could easily make a page where anyone could put what they want to buy in alphabetical order (with an automatic expiry time of 3 months or as specified), and then another automatic alphabetical listing of titles of all items for sale like a classified ad in the paper with the item name and the price.

So did you find all you needed? Which do you want removed.

Both please.

Wow... List-mania much???
Just remember to be forgiving when a newbie comes on here and asks a question already asked and answered, because this thread is pretty much the OF-elite collectively saying: "Aaaah I can't be bothered searching through the sales thread.. bring my gifts peasents!!":lol::popcorn:

Username Hidden said:
Wow... List-mania much???
Just remember to be forgiving when a newbie comes on here and asks a question already asked and answered, because this thread is pretty much the OF-elite collectively saying: "Aaaah I can't be bothered searching through the sales thread.. bring my gifts peasents!!":lol::popcorn:

..........and so ........peasant, where are mine??????.......:lolsign:

WANTS LIST

JULIET - Brown - VR28 Black 04-129 with arm/label serial matching
- Carbon - Ruby 24-088 Brazil exclusive
- Polished - VR28 Black 04-158
- Titanium - Ruby. Corvette lens etched
- ? - Persimmon. Olympics 2000
MARS - X Metal - Emerald 04-106 with arm/label serial matching
- X Metal Leather - Clear 06-174 Ophthalmic
PENNY - Carbon - +Red. With Huney Monkey style labelled box
ROMEO - Black Chrome - Black
- Copper - Black
- Titanium - Persimmon
ROMEO 2 - Carbon - 24K
- Polished - Slate. Ichiro lens etched

Near 500 pairs available for trade, also willing to provide cash deals for excellent/mint examples of the above.

Last edited:
A flight deck hat khaki or the rarer black is fine. Box not necessary but earphones and headphone jack must he working and intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back