• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Updated 28th Sept. We're looking for Items. If you're seriously looking for stuff, leave a comment.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
WANTS LIST

ROMEO - Black Chrome - Black

This exists??!?!?! Have to see pics.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
This exists??!?!?! Have to see pics.

It exists. I had it myself, no serial, or evidence of tampering where the serial would be, not custom or third party. The pair I had is the only one that I know of, but sadly was stolen from me some years ago, along with a mint box/mint glass Emerald Mars with stem/label serial matching. In all likelihood, I will never be able to replace either pair. I can't provide pics as I never took any.

@PitBoss
"Wow... List-mania much???
Just remember to be forgiving when a newbie comes on here and asks a question already asked and answered, because this thread is pretty much the OF-elite collectively saying: "Aaaah I can't be bothered searching through the sales thread.. bring my gifts peasents!!""

As @SiRacer420 stated, I am the "Listmeister". Got to live up to my name. LOL.

But I created it because I thought it'd be helpful to people who know what they want and don't want to keep on browsing through the WTB lists everyday. It's also helpful for potential sellers to just browse everything at once.

I've requested this feature previously ie. a list of "buy" items (as well as "sell" items) and their prices with a link to the actual page of the item, but it is hard to implement at an official level.

Who can be bothered to search for Romeo 1, Romeo 2, Juliet every day? This way, the search is way more specific.

But that's not the only reason. There's tons of people out there who also can't be bothered listing their stuff because they aren't super passionate about selling, but if they see someone wants it, they might set up a conversation just to see what they'd get as a sell price. It's already happened when I've had just 6 people listing what they want.

This just puts everything that people want in one thread and makes it easy for people to just browse whether they be interested sellers, or buyers.

Updated with @Romeo Van Frogskinstein's Wishlist.

Last edited:
These 4 Troy lee designs pairs. Jupiter squared black/yellow, offshoot, racing jacket, and eyepatch 2 with gunmetal icons

Last edited:
Aluminum Scar

[QUOTE = "cacatman, post: 968798, membro: 15535"] [USER = 15240] @PitBoss [/ USER]
"Uau ... Lista-mania muito ???
Lembre-se de ser indulgente quando um novato vem aqui e faz uma pergunta já perguntada e respondida, porque esse tópico é praticamente a OF-elite coletivamente dizendo: "Aaaah, eu não posso ser incomodado pesquisando pelo segmento de vendas ... traga meu Peasents presentes !! ""

Como [USER = 11270] @ SiRacer420 [/ USER] declarou, eu sou o "Listmeister". Tenho que viver de acordo com o meu nome. RI MUITO.

Mas eu criei porque pensei que seria útil para as pessoas que sabem o que querem e não querem continuar navegando pelas listas do WTB todos os dias. Também é útil para vendedores potenciais para navegar tudo ao mesmo tempo.

Solicitei esse recurso anteriormente, ou seja. uma lista de itens de "comprar" (bem como itens de "venda") e seus preços com um link para a página real do item, mas é difícil de implementar em um nível oficial.

Quem pode se preocupar em procurar Romeo 1, Romeo 2, Julieta todos os dias? Desta forma, a pesquisa é muito mais específica.

Mas essa não é a única razão. Há toneladas de pessoas lá fora que também não podem ser incomodadas listando suas coisas porque não são super apaixonadas por vender, mas se vêem alguém quiser, elas podem configurar uma conversa apenas para ver o que eles obteriam como um preço de venda. Já aconteceu quando eu tinha apenas 6 pessoas listando o que eles queriam.

Isso simplesmente coloca tudo que as pessoas querem em um tópico e facilita que as pessoas simplesmente vejam se eles estão vendedores ou compradores interessados.

Atualizado com [USER = 1131] @Romeo Van Frogskinstein [/ USER] 's Wishlist. [/ QUOTE]

very nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back