• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Updated Collection Photos

The Blue and and white, and the Camo, those are Hijinx? whats the story behind them?
If it's the shelf with the Kozak's. They are Hijinx. The white ones have a blue water transfer on them & the Camo are a $ bill transfer on them Got them done by Batwolf in a group water transfer buy that he organised. They are quite stunning & the quality of finish he got on them you would think they were OEM production.

awesome collection Tony!! :thumb: ... and great line up of dogs... i think they need a dedicated display for themselves... hehe!!

The Juliet looks lonely though... :tongue:

awesome collection Tony!! :thumb: ... and great line up of dogs... i think they need a dedicated display for themselves... hehe!!

The Juliet looks lonely though... :tongue:

Thanks S. I'm working on getting another display case, just gotta pick the right moment to mention it to wifey............................I'd love another Juliet but everytime I get close to one along comes another Dog needing to be rescured....:wink:

Back