• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Updated FS/HB Info

$140 for Deuce Coupe Frogskins? They are Acid Green Frogskins!! It can't cost an extra $40 for a different microbag!

37523331586275843986914.jpg

The Frogskins have a print on the opposite arm, if you look closely...but other then that there isn't much difference.

I have some info on some new Frogskin releases, not exactly sure when they will all be released or the prices, most look like they may be special editions not available on Oakley.com, but here's what I have:
Frogskins Union Jack w/ Ruby Iridium $200
Frogskins Deuce Coupe Sulphur w/Blk Irid $140 (3/1)
Frogskins Old Glory w/+ Red Iridium $200
Frogskins Matte Black w/Fire Iridium $120 (4/1)
Frogskins Matte Black w/Ice Iridium $120 (4/1)
Frogskins VR/46 Pol Black w/Fire Irid $130 (5/1)

I have some info on some new Frogskin releases, not exactly sure when they will all be released or the prices, most look like they may be special editions not available on Oakley.com, but here's what I have:

The only one of these I hadn't heard about is Old Glory. Any idea of what the frame colour/design is? I'm assuming the Union Jack is the 'Jolly Roger' FearGear has purchased. Matte White frame with Union Jack stems, probably a tie in with the 2012 Olympics. $200 though, they better be limited edition.

As for the rest, meh, not fussed. Might get the VR/46 just for the microbag (assuming it's nice like his Holbrook microbag).

The only one of these I hadn't heard about is Old Glory. Any idea of what the frame colour/design is? I'm assuming the Union Jack is the 'Jolly Roger' FearGear has purchased. Matte White frame with Union Jack stems, probably a tie in with the 2012 Olympics. $200 though, they better be limited edition.

As for the rest, meh, not fussed. Might get the VR/46 just for the microbag (assuming it's nice like his Holbrook microbag).
wonder why they didnt' do Rossi's holbrook in a fire iridium?

Why do you say they won't be released online? As long as I can get a model number when they are first released I should be able to get a pair without a problem.

Latest Posts

Back