• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold UPDATED Lenses: Tons of X-Metal and Pit Boss Lenses!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I see pink looking straight ahead and “yellow” off to the side...when actually wearing.

One of the things I dislike about Prizm Sapphire in my Holbrooks. Straight-on the pink is pleasant but if I look in my peripherals while driving it color shifts. Gets a little annoying for me.

Prizm Ruby in my Carbon Prime and the custom cut ones in my PBII done by the Optical Champ himself are more uniform and very very little color shifts on the edges of the lens.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I see pink looking straight ahead and “yellow” off to the side...when actually wearing.

Username Hidden said:
One of the things I dislike about Prizm Sapphire in my Holbrooks. Straight-on the pink is pleasant but if I look in my peripherals while driving it color shifts. Gets a little annoying for me.

Prizm Ruby in my Carbon Prime and the custom cut ones in my PBII done by the Optical Champ himself are more uniform and very very little color shifts on the edges of the lens.

See, I'm wondering if that's not just inconsistencies in production, which I have noticed on several oakley lenses I've gotten the past few years. Because I don't get color shifting in these saphs they are pretty uniform when I look through them.

However, last year I ordered a pair of violet polarized for my flak 2.0 and had to send them back because it was like I was looking through 3d movie glasses the way the color shifted right in my line of sight. I do not have that problem at all in the violet polars OC cut for my XS

Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.