• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold UPDATED Lenses: Tons of X-Metal and Pit Boss Lenses!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I know some will judge but I love ruby but brown ruby is like hmmm...and fighting it is exactly what I’m doing. Just got a new car and I wanna buy stuff for it now haha

Yeah, I like both ruby lenses. The Prizm looks better on than in the pics.

I bought an F150 early last year and it took my funds for about 6 months until I had it the way I wanted it...so I know what you mean.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
It's that new brown prizm base tint like prizm Tungsten... But the classic Ruby mirror.
View attachment 499936
@pjd1234

Chris take a pic of this outside so we know exactly how it looks like in daylight thanks.

I just sold off some OEM lenses... so guess I'll just break even instead of make profit.

Username Hidden said:

I bought an F150 early last year and it took my funds for about 6 months until I had it the way I wanted it...so I know what you mean.
Pics or it didn’t happen.

Username Hidden said:
Pics or it didn’t happen.

With the interest of staying on topic, here is my F150 through Ruby and then Prizm Ruby.:)

C2E7EC80-7FB4-452F-836B-40B2859B947D.jpeg
:)
3296E97C-BC27-43BA-A52E-FF4B0A576701.jpeg

8FBEA4DF-3BEB-4823-9F25-C8630132508F.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
Very nice.

Dammit! I think I may have to pick up a deep ruby prizm ruby, lol.

Username Hidden said:

Now I feel even worse...I too bought a F150 last year....traded it in yesterday :( not trying to give the ok sap story but with daycare costing $1600 a month for two kids things have gotten tight. So my truck was easier to get rid of.

The day I got it and one of the last pics I got of it. Replaced it with a 2018 Honda Accord Sport with 6spd manual :) only pic I got of it so far bc it rained haha

Free bump for the optical champ

066F9852-9622-4690-9E02-72B837EC4A5B.jpeg

81FD399F-4C77-43EC-8C3D-2A44D42A5F3F.jpeg

5A7240A2-2ED5-425E-92CD-CFABDF18743B.jpeg

That Honda is sweet ... had their manual tranny for years and it shifted as nice as Bimmers I've had ... don't cry Wayne you're gonna make it bro

And Prizm Ruby is plenty ... the OC cut mine for SJ2 awhile back --- regular rotation worthy for sure

Saving for Julie lens now ... :cool:

Username Hidden said:
I have a few Sapphire lenses....might need to try Prizm Sapphire then.

Also, If I'm not mistaken, Sapphire Prizm Polar is 12% light transmission (correct me if I'm wrong OC). Regular Sapphires are higher. The SPP I've got in my Juliet I can wear in super bright conditions whereas I cannot with the non prizm variety. And the bronze base tint on the Prizm is very nice to look through. I personally like Sapphire Prizm better than DWP.

Status
Not open for further replies.