• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Updated Oakley Collection

thats a very impressive collection , i just hope 1 day i well get there got 8 pairs so far so getting there slowly

what kind of stands are you using in the last pic?

Great collection of rare frogs by the way...you need to get some supremes in there

what kind of stands are you using in the last pic?

Great collection of rare frogs by the way...you need to get some supremes in there

Thanks. I really don't want to be getting into Supremes at the moment! They would financially ruin me! I also don't like any of the frames as they're quite standard DIY stuff apart from the Chrome, Gold and White City!

The stands on the last shelf are those really cheap plastic sunglasses stands you can get on ebay!

you have to update this again with all your new Jawbones :eek:)

sweet collection Chris!!

you have to update this again with all your new Jawbones :eek:)

sweet collection Chris!!

thanks!

Well, i just sent back the fake livestrong JB's somebody tried to sell me, and am waiting on my STPL JB's along with matte red, vr 46, orange tortoise, pink tortoise, 4 legged matte grey and 4 legged denim frogs. Then I'll update :)

i would never send fakes back! i would report them to pay pal and would spend the money for a real one :eek:)

yes!!!
report them to pay pal, keep them and if you got your money back, destroy the fakes!