• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale *UPDATED* Oakley Shadow Bob Torso /w Hard To Find Back Wall Mount & AP Leg Holster

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Shadow Bob Torso is SOLD! AP Leg Holster is still available.

Hello,

I have a Shadow Bob torso I was interested in selling. It also comes with one of the very hard to find back mount display hangers for it. I've had this for about 9 years or so but now someone else can enjoy it. There is a slight scuff on the back of the head and a little bit on the nose. I didn't try and touch anything up though.

The measurements for the Shadow Bob are approximately 35 inches tall x 19 inches wide x 9 inches deep.
ShadowBobTorso002.jpg

ShadowBobTorso009.jpg

ShadowBobTorso006.jpg

ShadowBobTorso004.jpg

ShadowBobTorsoHanger005.jpg

ShadowBobTorsoHanger004.jpg

ShadowBobTorsoHanger003.jpg

I am asking SOLD! for it Paypal'd and shipped within the USA only. If you have any questions or comments feel free to PM me and we can work something out.

APLegHolster002.jpg

I also have an AP Leg Holster that is brand new with tags with the Oakley plastic bag it came in for $105 shipped in the USA.

Some people reacted to this post.
PM'd....

PM'd you back.

Why does nobody buy? What are the measurements?

Username Hidden said:
Why does nobody buy? What are the measurements?

I guess nobody has been in the market for for a torso. I'll get you the measurements a little later today and post back.

Thanks for the measurements. I really like it just not enough display room. Any luck on eBay?

AP holster still up for grab?

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the measurements. I really like it just not enough display room. Any luck on eBay?

I've found that the more expensive $400+ Oakley display stuff normally sells better during the Spring / beginning of summer time when people get more into their Oakley stuff. I've put it up and have received lots of interest but never got any real buyers who followed through and paid. Ha!

Username Hidden said:
AP holster still up for grab?

I do still have the leg holster.

I thought one might be sold but both items are still available.

I cant believe this never sold, I bought mine for $700 with the wall mount so I was sure someone would have snagged this quickly... I outfitted mine with an AP Vest and Flight Deck Helmet maybe you should just keep it and do the same...