• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Updated Pictures Of My Collection- A New Member From Florida

Welcome to the forum! I might be your man for the Fives lenses. I have quite a few lenses from that era (Fives, Minute, SJ, XX, etc). What colour are you looking for?

Awesome! I am looking for the Gold Iridium lenses from the original Oakley Fives. I would prefer polarized but I don't think they made that many then. Either way let me know if you have some you are willing to sell, I definitely want to buy some!

nice collection so far - hopefully you don't sell fakes anymore LOL!!

WELCOME . . .

nice collection so far - hopefully you don't sell fakes anymore LOL!!

WELCOME . . .

Thanks, I haven't had any fakes since 2000 when I was 14. I do wish Oakley would have made some of the real glasses in some of the colors the fakes came in. I had Eye Jackets, Fives and Minutes that were clear, bright yellow, or bright green in addition to the more standard colors. Some even had colored ear socks. They were not up to Oakley quality and were obvious fakes, but 12-14 year old kids don't care if they have fakes since they could afford them at $10.

I am really excited to join the forum. I plan on growing the collection a little bit, I want a few more vintage fives, and probably a couple vintage eye jackets. And this looks like the best place to find hard to find Oakley stuff!

Latest Posts

Back