• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Uploaded A New Youtube Video Of My COMPLETE COLLECTION!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

I figured this would be a good thread to start and may others can add links to their youtube videos as they add them. I have close to 50 videos on youtube about Oakleys, recent purchases, complete collections and tutorials. I had several people ask for a video of my UPDATED complete collection so I did one today. The video is sort of long at over 17 minutes, but I was happy the way it turned out:

[video=youtube;WQjyN8UPEBA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQjyN8UPEBA[/video]

Awesome video, it was awesome to see your entire collection, thanks for sharing!

WOW a bit to long but this is a pretty cool video!
the setup is nice and clean! dude i love your Gerarbox so much.
the Telemx is awesome (the color comination and the etching).
how is the taste of O-water ;o)
i want those science fuel cells!
thank you BAOD77 for sharing that with us . . .

PS you need a few stands!

WOW a bit to long but this is a pretty cool video!
the setup is nice and clean! dude i love your Gerarbox so much.
the Telemx is awesome (the color comination and the etching).
how is the taste of O-water ;o)
i want those science fuel cells!
thank you BAOD77 for sharing that with us . . .

PS you need a few stands!

I agree! It was a bit long but i wanted the whole collection in there and it has grown to the point it takes a long time to show it all. Btw, if u have some stands u wanna send me, ur welcome to do so lol!

Sweet video, you said the pair of Brown Flores Gascans are asian fit, whats the difference between the asian fit gascan compared to the regular one? I'm thinking of getting some asian fits because the bottom part of the arms near the front touch my face.

Sweet video, you said the pair of Brown Flores Gascans are asian fit, whats the difference between the asian fit gascan compared to the regular one? I'm thinking of getting some asian fits because the bottom part of the arms near the front touch my face.

Asian fit has a little flatter front...doesnt curve as much.

Latest Posts

Back