• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USA Quality

Dmburke42

Oakley Enthusiast
Oneida, TN
If you guys ever wonder what kind of quality Oakley makes. Here is proof. I had a pair of White Fast Jackets that had the SOLFX transition lenses in them. They were the $300 pair of fast jackets. I LOVED them because I am a police officer and I could wear them almost all the time. Well, I was out of my patrol car actually talking get to my 3 year old son, and I layer them on top of my car. Long story short...I found them about 11pm that night just off the highway. Of course the lenses was completely particles the frame wasn't in horrible shape..nose piece gone and some road rash. Pissed, I threw them in my trunk and was butt hurt for a fe months ..aactually forgot about them being in the car. I found them a few weeks ago and decided to try to rebuild them..well after a nose piece and lenses...you can barely tell they were run over. I still haven't found a good used set of transition lenses but I will sooner or later. I may just leave them scuffed for character too
20150409_003357-1.jpg
20150409_003412-1.jpg
20150409_003532.jpg
20150409_003518.jpg

I like the rash :)

The glasses are surprisingly strong. onatter is a very durable material. This is a pair i still need to aquire. Well welcome to the forum and congrats on fixing these up :)

Yes sir..I'm gonna keep them the way they are honestly. They have been worn everyday since I got them fixed. It's just hard to give up on a great pair of sunglasses. I just need to find the correct lenses to go in them. I have almost pulled the trigger on the Walleva transition lenses but don't know the quality. BUT I believe finding just a set of the photchromatic/SOLFX lenses might be a task in itself!

Latest Posts

Back