• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Used Juliet lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am looking for used but in good shape Juliet lenses for everyday wearing. Black iridium, black iridium polarized, VR28 BIP, are some I would like but open to almost anything. Not sure if I will get any offers but thought maybe someone has some. Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
PM me with a price guide and I'll find something to suit from my collection. I've a stack of used lenses.

I also have some new custom cuts with a few minor blemishes (they're brand new and no faults affect vision; there's tiny faults that are off-centre and not suitable for people with OCD!)

Have used G30 and dutcati black iridium. Have the others you listed but new and expensive as purchased from Oakley Japan. Check my lens sale thread for everything I have.

I've got a couple

Vr28 polarized black iridium new factory originals

Last edited:
I have a g30 for sale cheap too. I can maybe make you a vr28 cut from radar ellipsoid shield. $50. Pm more info.

Pm's returned

Ive got a pair that I just took out of mine and replaced- very good condition BI- sell them shipped for $30. can send pics if your interested

Thanks to L5072 I found my lenses.