• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Used Juliets

I bet you will not throw any more Oakleys away....

You got that right. I still can't believe I did that. If I had joined this forum a year ago, I never would have thrown them away. On another note, I sure am glad I went with the Oakley lenses. I bought a pair of Liquid Players on a whim a while back. I wore them on the 1.5 hour trip to the O store. The sun was out for the whole trip, and when I got home my eyes hurt and so did my head. Now THOSE I may throw away. I only have one more pair of Oakleys, my Half-X plasma ice polarized, which were in my car which was in the shop. I can sure tell you that there is a BIG difference between Oakley lenses and everyone else's.

There is a difference in lens quality isn't there, but you left them in the car???o_O
;)
Glad the o store was able to help you.I can only find grey here in the UK stores

There is a difference in lens quality isn't there, but you left them in the car???o_O
;)
Glad the o store was able to help you.I can only find grey here in the UK stores

Yeah I didn't mean to leave them in the car. The harmonic balancer broke off right as I got to work, so I had to have it towed.

Sounds like it wasn't as costly or as bad as it could of been.
I've had a few cars that don't have power steering over the years but a few years ago my '67 mustangs pump fell apart, I've never felt a vehicle so heavy as one that is intended to have PAS as you force it round a corner!