• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Used Oakley Crush Stainless Skull watch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the hint, and support! Sir Rossi. Very appreciated. Nice to know there are some classy forum members.

Some people reacted to this post.
Here is the Issue. You had a lot of problems with your last Sale thread. Un-happy members with your "Mint" described items. Also with the Sale of a Zero that had the wrong box and you did not even answer 2 PM's from me and another member. Next you sold it to someone else. So your track record is not very good. Next just after getting hammered just last week you throw another item to sell on here.
Why don't you first become a productive member here before you start unloading items you want to make money on. Seems like you joined just so you could hit on Oakley collectors and move product.
I am a Classy member but also wonder why you post another Sale thread so soon.
My Opinion.
Good luck with your sale but I would not buy anything from you no matter what you are selling.

Before you post items for sale, please clear up your open issues with members on your previous listings..

@Kiteboy50. Handle your issues with the buyers by pm. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.