• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Usernames And Profanity

i dont really see it as offensive cause we all heard it all. it just to me for some reason doesnt look well as a username. but ohh well is whatever i guess.

Come on now...we all know Canada is just the 51st State :usa2:

And if anyone on here doesn't think that kids hear much worse things than "****" or "****" everyday that they are at school...:rolleyes:

I agree some of the usernames are in "bad taste", but offensive? really?

If you are going to put a stop to anything on this website...it should be Walkerhonda's avatar!
My eyes can't take anymore of Adam in a speedo! :ban:

@Adam...:boink:

:lol:

LMFAO.....that is some funny stuff right there!

All joking aside, I do think, over the past few weeks, several members have gone OTT with wanting new rules. I know a couple of members who are in their early teens and they've never complained. I think the site is fine as is, so if it ain't broke don't fix it.

KyleTheSid said:
Now there is some guy with "ObamasDrugDealer" as his name...when did Oakley let a kid like that into their store?

Actually they would have too. You can't just block a person from the store because of their name. The Internet =\= real life. There is no comparison.

And if anyone on here doesn't think that kids hear much worse things than "****" or "****" everyday that they are at school...:rolleyes:

If you are going to put a stop to anything on this website...it should be Walkerhonda's avatar!

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Everybody in my office just looked at me really weird when they heard me bust out laughing when I read this lmfao...TFF......I do need to change it though lol.....and the little smiley poking the other smiley is EPIC lmao

qtrain23 said:
Actually they would have too. You can't just block a person from the store because of their name. The Internet =\= real life. There is no comparison.

I was joking..

Sorry Adam, but this funny as hell. I saw your avatar and couldn't stop laughing! You got some cojones posting that, LOL!