• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Usernames And Profanity

And the topic title is pretty descriptive that you can very easily avoid it. Swearing and profanity is everywhere, almost unavoidable unless we make a concerted effort to stop using it, or place filters on the forum to auto-star trigger words (as is already being done with the f-word).

Rustpot said:
And the topic title is pretty descriptive that you can very easily avoid it. Swearing and profanity is everywhere, almost unavoidable unless we make a concerted effort to stop using it, or place filters on the forum to auto-star trigger words (as is already being done with the f-word).

Does the forum auto-Star the f-word?! :O I didn't even know! How awesome!
I'm gonna test it :D
Test: **** , ****ing
Let's see!
Oh dear lord, have mercy, it works :D

Swearing and profanity is everywhere, almost unavoidable

I don't know, I don't read all the threads, but I think this is an exaggeration. How many threads posted today for example have profanity in it?

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

:laugh:

I don't know, I don't read all the threads, but I think this is an exaggeration. How many threads posted today for example have profanity in it?

I was speaking more generally. Ass, hell, damn are all on daytime TV, **** isn't censored on shows after 10pm, and they let f*** go after 1am now.

Back