• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS sucks

TDS is alive and very well folks! The postal service's problems didn't arise magically within the last 3.5 years. Sad that its incredibly difficult for a lot of people to be intellectually honest 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yup. The fact that the dude in charge is a huge Trump donor and has multi-millions invested in USPS competitors should raise some flags.

The postal service was in trouble long before COVID. They were talking about going out of business (zero money) by June back in March before anyone had a vision of what the pandemic would evolve into. If anything the pandemic has prolonged their potential death. The post office model is not equipped to handle the current demands (daily business, retirement funds, etc), much less the stress of a mass influx of mail required to accommodate a mail in based election in the time needed to give realistic results. They haven’t made a profit since the turn of this century. There’s more info. out there aside from the article dated 2017, long before all this nonsense was front and center and driving headlines.

They partnered with Lance’s cycling team in an effort to draw attention and public support when he was dominating as a cyclist. Years after they were losing BILLIONS every year, long before Obama and Trump.

The Congress, who has no one’s interests in mind but their own, could address this as a separate issue rather than tie it to the pandemic relief bill. But they need their summer break and rather grand stand to save face to spite a man even if it means ******* the general public. I would gladly say the same thing if they pulled this horseshit on Obama or any other standing president regardless of political affiliation

But it is summer, so enjoy that Kool-Aid, but it won’t change the reality of it all. If they were a regular business like Oakley, Apple, etc they would have disappeared a long time ago.

IMG_5792.JPG

It’s not the Dems who aren’t helping the post office.
Hardly! It's the Democrats who refuse to allow any kind of reforms that would make USPS more efficient.
Donnie says himself hes refusing to give them the help they need
If they were efficient they wouldn't need $25B bail out. I hope President Trump let's the USPS fail because they'll just waste the money like they do every time they're bailed out.
specifically to hurt mail in voting.
Let me see a source that says President Trump won't bail out the USPS to hurt mail in voting. Specifically a source that has quotes from the president.
The dude wants to be a dictator so bad he can taste it.
Hardly!

TDS is alive and very well folks! The postal service's problems didn't arise magically within the last 3.5 years. Sad that its incredibly difficult for a lot of people to be intellectually honest 🤦🏻‍♂️
It truly is and it's sad. Their problem is their lack of efficiently and that they are bloated, bureaucratic, run by a union, old and inefficient, not worried about costs because they don’t have to turn a profit. Like I've said neither FedEx or UPS would survive if they conducted business like USPS does. Let them fail, I hate seeing my tax dollars being wasted on the USPS when they could be put to better use.

The postal service was in trouble long before COVID. They were talking about going out of business (zero money) by June back in March before anyone had a vision of what the pandemic would evolve into. If anything the pandemic has prolonged their potential death. The post office model is not equipped to handle the current demands (daily business, retirement funds, etc), much less the stress of a mass influx of mail required to accommodate a mail in based election in the time needed to give realistic results. They haven’t made a profit since the turn of this century. There’s more info. out there aside from the article dated 2017, long before all this nonsense was front and center and driving headlines.

They partnered with Lance’s cycling team in an effort to draw attention and public support when he was dominating as a cyclist. Years after they were losing BILLIONS every year, long before Obama and Trump.

The Congress, who has no one’s interests in mind but their own, could address this as a separate issue rather than tie it to the pandemic relief bill. But they need their summer break and rather grand stand to save face to spite a man even if it means ******* the general public. I would gladly say the same thing if they pulled this horseshit on Obama or any other standing president regardless of political affiliation

But it is summer, so enjoy that Kool-Aid, but it won’t change the reality of it all. If they were a regular business like Oakley, Apple, etc they would have disappeared a long time ago.

View attachment 775818
Well said!

Hardly! It's the Democrats who refuse to allow any kind of reforms that would make USPS more efficient.

If they were efficient they wouldn't need $25B bail out. I hope President Trump let's the USPS fail because they'll just waste the money like they do every time they're bailed out.

Let me see a source that says President Trump won't bail out the USPS to hurt mail in voting. Specifically a source that has quotes from the president.

Hardly!

Did you see his own quote today? He literally is refusing aid to the post office to hurt mail in voting. Or did he somehow mean something else?

“The items are the post office and the $3.5 billion for mail-in voting,” Trump told Fox Business Network, saying Democrats want to give the post office $25 billion. “If we don’t make the deal, that means they can’t have the money, that means they can’t have universal mail-in voting.”

The post office is a service. It’s not supposed to be profitable in the same way the military isn’t supposed to be profitable. Congress has been trying to hamstring and kill the USPS for a long time. It’s hardly a fault of their own.

Yup. The fact that the dude in charge is a huge Trump donor and has multi-millions invested in USPS competitors should raise some flags.
You should speak with a financial advisor about diversifying your portfolio. I work for one of USPS' competitor and have investments in that company as well as our competitor. I also have investments in passenger airlines. Are you saying I raise red flags due to my investments?

You should speak with a financial advisor about diversifying your portfolio. I work for one of USPS' competitor and have investments in that company as well as our competitor. I also have investments in passenger airlines. Are you saying I raise red flags due to my investments?

You don’t think the guy in charge of the USPS being heavily invested in direct competition isn’t a conflict of interest?

Back