• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS sucks

533789EC-0C32-4074-BBB5-E35A5B01717A.png

This has almost made it out NJ lol

I have them scan every package I drop off and I get the receipt. One time the PO tried to charge me for incorrect weight later in the delivery, had the receipt with it weighed on their scale. The other time it was a tracking number that didnt update but it showed on the receipt. ALWAYS get the receipt.
When I tried to do this a week ago, the lady at the counter refused. Never had an issue before. Said I had to wait in the package pickup line and have the joker running that clownshow scan it.
I was told it was a COURTESY that they scan at the counter. Because shipping via prepaid paypal label is cheaper as you don't need to utilize counter help.....what I was told anyway.

When I tried to do this a week ago, the lady at the counter refused. Never had an issue before. Said I had to wait in the package pickup line and have the joker running that clownshow scan it.
I was told it was a COURTESY that they scan at the counter. Because shipping via prepaid paypal label is cheaper as you don't need to utilize counter help.....what I was told anyway.

They always ask me if I want one. I usually just do pick up now and avoid the whole thing lol

I've searched for this, but can't find anywhere else. I think liberal media would be all over it if it was true.

1 of 8 packages shipped last Monday appears to be lost for the time being

Can only cover so much. Now the guy is saying there’s no money, but Congress already approved funds in the CARES act, the Treasury is just refusing to pay it out. They’re trying to kill the USPS before mail in voting really gets wound up

Back