• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS sucks

I've searched for this, but can't find anywhere else. I think liberal media would be all over it if it was true.

1 of 8 packages shipped last Monday appears to be lost for the time being

Here’s another article. They’re def trying to kill the USPS.

That seems like a BS article. A lot of that going around...
I've searched for this, but can't find anywhere else. I think liberal media would be all over it if it was true.

1 of 8 packages shipped last Monday appears to be lost for the time being
Here’s another article. They’re def trying to kill the USPS.

The leave mail behind policy is sadly true, at least locally with the few mail people I have talked to.
-This use to be a thing of pride with them before, get it all delivered is a good job, leaving it behind is failure.

They are being told to fail. (Oversimplified)

Its not liberal of conservative, it’s specific chaos.
Rings alarm bells if one has been listening and looking.

The leave mail behind policy is sadly true, at least locally with the few mail people I have talked to.
-This use to be a thing of pride with them before, get it all delivered is a good job, leaving it behind is failure.

They are being told to fail. (Oversimplified)

Its not liberal of conservative, it’s specific chaos.
Rings alarm bells if one has been listening and looking.

Yup. The fact that the dude in charge is a huge Trump donor and has multi-millions invested in USPS competitors should raise some flags.

USPS is by far the worse shipping company I've used. I work for one of their competitors and we also have a contract with them for air mail. We're much more efficient than any government organization is and our service is far superior. Seeing the loads we have there's no reason for any USPS delay. We're flying first class, priority, and priority express where in the past we were only flying priority express and some priority. Any issue is on the USPS end and not that of their air carrier contractors. They should be privatized like Deutsche Post. Let them fail if they can't compete in the free market.

I found it interesting how most of the shippers used USPS for final delivery last year during the holidays.
Most major carrier essentially “sub-prime’d” USPS for final route delivery.

Said another way, during the holiday rush USPS was shipping at capacity, then the other companies substantially multiplied the packages to be moved.

Interestingly USPS changes rates first of the year to help avoid the same in future.

I found it interesting how most of the shippers used USPS for final delivery last year during the holidays.

Said another way, during the holiday rush USPS was shipping at capacity, then the other companies substantially multiplied the packages to be moved.

Interestingly USPS changes rates first of the year to help avoid the same in future.

What they’re doing to the USPS and their employees for political gains is disgusting honestly.

That's nothing new and it isn't just for the holidays. There's FedEx SmartPost, UPS SurePost and UPS Mail Innovations. None of which are new and all of which are offered year round. All three move within the carrier's own network and are handed off to USPS at the destination post office. The prices are less than ground rates due to the lower priority.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back