• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS sucks

It's BS for sure. Let them fail then privatize it. They'll streamline their process and be more efficient and turn a profit. It's fiscally irresponsible to bail out the USPS again.
I'm with you 100%!

What I find most ironic and simultaneously quite sad, is that ol boy attempts to defend the usps by saying it's a service to the people. Well doesn't logic suggest that a corrupt inefficient bloated burden on the tax payers isn't much of a service for the people and making it run more efficiently would be a better quality service for the people?

It all comes down to leftists not being able to be intellectually honest.

I'm with you 100%!

What I find most ironic and simultaneously quite sad, is that ol boy attempts to defend the usps by saying it's a service to the people. Well doesn't logic suggest that a corrupt inefficient bloated burden on the tax payers isn't much of a service for the people and making it run more efficiently would be a better quality service for the people?

It all comes down to leftists not being able to be intellectually honest.
USPS is far from a service. They're a leech on the taxpayers when we have to bail them out. I agree that making it more efficient t would be a better service for the people. Somehow USPS never figured this out, but DHL, FedEx and UPS have.

Aloha guys. ALERT!!!! Just want to report something I noticed about USPS tracking. I supposedly have one package going to a buyer that is in limbo/overdue for at least a couple weeks now. Lucky me in that it went to a fellow forum member and he said he received his glasses. So anyone with outgoing mail in limbo might want to contact their buyers to ask if they happen to receive their mail. If you haven't tried that, you might want to.

Aloha guys. ALERT!!!! Just want to report something I noticed about USPS tracking. I supposedly have one package going to a buyer that is in limbo/overdue for at least a couple weeks now. Lucky me in that it went to a fellow forum member and he said he received his glasses. So anyone with outgoing mail in limbo might want to contact their buyers to ask if they happen to receive their mail. If you haven't tried that, you might want to.
So it's still not showing as delivered? If so, a lot of people didn't do their jobs.

Some people really offer some quality in depth analysis...🙄
I know right
Very indicative of this place. There's a lot here that absolutely can not cope with people disagreeing with them. The emotional fragility is amazing!!

Everything you've posted has been very well presented and in no way aggressive or antagonistic. Yet you get passive aggressive insults and/or name calling in return. That's just sad that grown adults can't converse without injecting their emotions into what is not an emotional subject.

Back