• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS sucks

They are individual for each country....... but in some cases a company can operate in 2 countries.

For instance my mail service Danish Post, a company with over 400 years of experience was merged with the Swedish postal service and became Post nord...... after the merger they suck huge monkey balls........ used to have yearly profit as well, then they merged and it all went south.

For 400 years they also had classic easily recognisable red uniforms, now they wear sky blue unis ..... . F*** that....... red, white (and blue) that is the correct way... am i right? @Inkkoonce
Your right Nordic Brother 😊😎

Ladies and Gentlemen you should seek the fast and efficient services of AusPost. Mail/Packages being sent between Australia’s two largest cities Sydney and Melbourne a trip of roughly 850km as the crow flies were taking a detour to Perth the most isolated capital city on the planet let alone Australia. I believe this was a small and insignificant 5900km detour. Oh and by the way one of the two major air carriers in Australia QANTAS runs hourly flights between Sydney and Melbourne from 8am to 8pm. When your mail/freight services start doing that then hit the complaint button.

Ladies and Gentlemen you should seek the fast and efficient services of AusPost. Mail/Packages being sent between Australia’s two largest cities Sydney and Melbourne a trip of roughly 850km as the crow flies were taking a detour to Perth the most isolated capital city on the planet let alone Australia. I believe this was a small and insignificant 5900km detour. Oh and by the way one of the two major air carriers in Australia QANTAS runs hourly flights between Sydney and Melbourne from 8am to 8pm. When your mail/freight services start doing that then hit the complaint button.
The package that i sent, and now is stuck/stolen at that post office, did in fact take the long scenic route.... from Europe to San Francisco , then to Florida ! i believe that is common.

where is it.PNG

They are individual for each country....... but in some cases a company can operate in 2 countries.

For instance my mail service Danish Post, a company with over 400 years of experience was merged with the Swedish postal service and became Post nord...... after the merger they suck huge monkey balls........ used to have yearly profit as well, then they merged and it all went south.

For 400 years they also had classic easily recognisable red uniforms, now they wear sky blue unis ..... . F*** that....... red, white (and blue) that is the correct way... am i right? @Inkkoonce
I know, it was one of worst decisions ever. Our side sucks because we have to pay for your side:p

Is there a common mail carrier in Europe, or are the carriers all private entities like DHL?

Wondering if they get to experience such wonderful service like the US has with USPS. ;)
Typically there are national post services like the Royal Mail, Deutsche Post, La Poste etc. for individual countries. It’s not a federated model across the EU.

Then I have mail that I thought left California last week. I guess it's taking a while to get here because of all the stops in between Cali and Hawaii?

Latest Posts

Back