• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS International Shipping With Tracking

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

Several people have stated they send items via USPS and use tracking. Which service is this that is used that is International and trackable? What does it usually cost to ship sunglasses? I'm shipping six pairs to the same person.

Yup! I parted with 12 of my 17 Artist Series that I never wear....netted a pretty penny in the end :D. The person that bought the last six got a killer deal too!

To Australia, First Class/Priority/Express are all trackable, at least everything I've ever received with these services has been. I'd say the UK/NZ/EU would be the same. Basic tracking is available while the parcel is in the US, when it enters the delivery country you can get detailed information from the national postal service.

All the purchases i have made with first class did not have tracking.I don't know if there is any difference because the shipping in your case
was for Australia mine for Europe.
The main drawback for me in using 1st Class is the variation in delivery time.
When i order goods from US using Express Mail it usually takes 3-5 days, when using Priority Mail 7-10
but with the 1st class from 7-25 days.

when ive shipped international, i only used priority and it takes between 6 to 10 days, no more.
Make sure your weight is exact because if you use a NON flat rate box, they charge you by weight (the more it weighs more money)

Flat rate boxes international that is priority shipping are waaaay to expensive like $80 something.

I bought many pairs from US, but my best experience is when I bought a TRF3 3D....the seller use fedex with tracking number....and the status is very updated....and it took less than 10 days to knock on my door...the fastest arrival among all the pairs I bought from US....the cost was bit cheaper.. It was USD 23 from US-Indonesia (i dont know what type is that)

Back