• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS sucks

this is the first time this happend to me. Goin to file a police report later. But who's loss is this goin to be if they return my money and the seller should get his money. This is none of our fault

Did the package not come with signature confirmation required service ? Anytime I sent anything over $100 I would pay for that to try and make sure the package would get into the buyer’s hands (even though sometimes the carrier would still just leave it )

Did the package not come with signature confirmation required service ? Anytime I sent anything over $100 I would pay for that to try and make sure the package would get into the buyer’s hands (even though sometimes the carrier would still just leave it )
No signature. Package was worth $947 total including splice and R1 rubbers if i remember it correctly

1AA00860-ED47-491A-81A6-12DE2FECB537.png

It would be this serial. If you guys happen to come across it on ebay or marketplace

Is the post office doing signatures?

Latest Posts

Back