• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS sucks

That's the law enforcement arm of the Postal Service. Filing with you local PD is good, but they may just refer it to the Inspection Service, since it involved mail theft - a Federal crime.
The detective said it wasn't a federal crime since it wasn't stolen from the usps truck

Just ordered an item from the Oakley website the other day and it seems as if some of the free standard shipping items are being sent via USPS. I received an tracking number which was a UPS link that didn't work.

It is called Carbon Neutral.

Tracking updated on UPS just now and it is sent UPS Mail Innovations
Screenshot_20210423-125021_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg

Just ordered an item from the Oakley website the other day and it seems as if some of the free standard shipping items are being sent via USPS. I received an tracking number which was a UPS link that didn't work.

View attachment 858869
Yup! Had the same thing happen on 2 different orders. It’s actually UPS that gets passed along to USPS. In both my cases it was VERY slow….would sit for a few days before being passed off to the next facility. Roughly over a full week on both others.

Yup! Had the same thing happen on 2 different orders. It’s actually UPS that gets passed along to USPS. In both my cases it was VERY slow….would sit for a few days before being passed off to the next facility. Roughly over a full week on both others.
Man, when I lived in Tallahassee, the free ground shipping meant I got my stuff the next day or so since it isn't too far from metro Atlanta... Alabama isn't that far either and it makes no sense.

Oh well... here's to cost cutting.

Tracking updated on UPS just now and it is sent UPS Mail Innovations
View attachment 858869
So it will be delivered by bike messenger or on foot?

Has to right? Otherwise it's just complete bullshit

😗

Man, when I lived in Tallahassee, the free ground shipping meant I got my stuff the next day or so since it isn't too far from metro Atlanta... Alabama isn't that far either and it makes no sense.

Oh well... here's to cost cutting.
Yeah, my stuff has been coming from a place south of Atlanta but still taking forever. The last order I placed (last week) didn’t list the carbon shipping. It actually shipped UPS 2 day and shipped from Cali

Yeah, my stuff has been coming from a place south of Atlanta but still taking forever. The last order I placed (last week) didn’t list the carbon shipping. It actually shipped UPS 2 day and shipped from Cali
Lux has a facility in McDonough, GA, just south of the airport. All my stuff came from there when they opened the facility a few years back.

Latest Posts

Back