• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS sucks

No, you can not do that from Norwegian Post office., just tracked shipping and it cost $40-45,-
If you try to send with something else like DHL/UPS it cost something like USD100-150 to ship it.
Shipping from Norway is quite expensive...

No, you can not do that from Norwegian Post office., just tracked shipping and it cost $40-45,-
If you try to send with something else like DHL/UPS it cost something like USD100-150 to ship it.
Shipping from Norway is quite expensive...
Send it over the border :p

Well I’m impressed..... Usps received a parcel last Monday 8th, ive just collected from my local ParcelForce depot on 13th .
Thats mid us to uk including a day in uk customs. 6days door to door. Cant fault that service at all.

Last edited:
A LOT of mail taking forever now.

IMG_5360.gif

I have an OTT and a twenty that's "in transit, arriving late" the twenty was shipped out 10 days ago and the OTT 5 days ago. Should i be worried now? 😩

I have an OTT and a twenty that's "in transit, arriving late" the twenty was shipped out 10 days ago and the OTT 5 days ago. Should i be worried now? 😩
No not yet. Late mail is the norm right now. ALL my mail, incoming and outgoing, have been arriving late. So far nothing lost. Though I am watching one pair that was supposed to come in near three weeks ago. The seller sent it the cheapest way possible. Butthead.

No not yet. Late mail is the norm right now. ALL my mail, incoming and outgoing, have been arriving late. So far nothing lost. Though I am watching one pair that was supposed to come in near three weeks ago. The seller sent it the cheapest way possible. Butthead.
Yeah, right now I am only shipping priority. Worth it to pay a couple extra bucks.

Back