• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS was good to me today

AvyChop

Oakley Beginner
Got my 2 new pairs today. Got the Chainlink Maritime prizm for the time I spend fishing and around the water. 2nd pair in the box was the Gascan Kings camo with black iridium lense. These I will wear mostly deer and turkey hunting. Both of course will be in day to day rotations. I really like them both, If i had to get picky I would like to see more color detail on the camo and the maritime I would like some more iridium. You can see my eyes in certain light and angles. Thats just my initial impressions, chainlinks were more comfortable then I thought they would be.

20160405_230303_zpsvdvhv1gg.jpg
20160405_225742_zpskn6gp2cb.jpg

Congrats man! Great looking shades!
....not that it bothers me terribly, but it kinda sucks being able to see the eyes. I would have thought that would be no issue with maritime. I saw a Stevo Cubed vid on the Deepwater..he said you couldn't see the eyes with those. Figured all the "water" related lenses would be similar in that regard. I have the shallow on the way. Hopefully no one will see my eyes through them. I plan on wearing them while I sleep. :)

If seeing your eyes is an issue like it kinda is to me then I think this lense might be better off in a frame that doesnt let as much side and back light in.

USPS is torturing me today. Tracking says it was in my town today, but not soon enough to be sent out on route. Expecting XS Carbon/oo BIP, and recent collectible Skatedeck.

USPS is torturing me today. Tracking says it was in my town today, but not soon enough to be sent out on route. Expecting XS Carbon/oo BIP, and recent collectible Skatedeck.
Wait till USPS sends it traveling all across the country before it gets to you. ;)

Back