• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vague X metal question

In general juliets are lower in value than all other x metals when condition is on par. Except for half x because nobody wants half x lol.

Not really i dont see an xsquared surpassing a juliet in value. There are more limited juliet runs than your average xsquared. Even the R2 suck in value compared to a juliet.

IMG_1483.JPG
And to prove my point here it is 100k juliet ichiro :D

STUNNNNNAAAA!!!!! Missed you brother!!

And @Struzzy, I think you yourself summed it up in the beginning....it's pretty much subjective. I feel extremely confident in here working a trade with any of the guys I've dealt with before, and many of the members I haven't, based on seeing them in here in threads. You'll certainly get some trade offers I'm sure if you put up a "WTT" thread in the exchange section, and you can start the dealmaking then!

Hell, I may just buy the Juliets from you and you can buy yourself what you want...those are my favorite metals! ;)

Just block @dingo ate my baby from your thread so I can get there first....he's quick on the spend trigger.

STUNNNNNAAAA!!!!! Missed you brother!!

And @Struzzy, I think you yourself summed it up in the beginning....it's pretty much subjective. I feel extremely confident in here working a trade with any of the guys I've dealt with before, and many of the members I haven't, based on seeing them in here in threads. You'll certainly get some trade offers I'm sure if you put up a "WTT" thread in the exchange section, and you can start the dealmaking then!

Hell, I may just buy the Juliets from you and you can buy yourself what you want...those are my favorite metals! ;)

Just block @dingo ate my baby from your thread so I can get there first....he's quick on the spend trigger.
Under $50

Back