• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Valentino Rossi Holbrook

the company must make some money . . .
that´s why they can not put 24k polarized in all models for the same price
:lol:

Hi yer folks, i actually bought from the italian website Sunglassesfashion.com.....and recieve it a couple of weeks ago. Did an order last month but it was actually a pre-order then it was available and it was shipped out. It looks quite legit to me but i would like to have a better lens on it though. It's Valentino Rossi and he should have a better lens like maybe gold iridiums or something else....well its just a thought. I would try to take photos of them....Cheers =)

Hi yer folks, i actually bought from the italian website Sunglassesfashion.com.....and recieve it a couple of weeks ago. Did an order last month but it was actually a pre-order then it was available and it was shipped out. It looks quite legit to me but i would like to have a better lens on it though. It's Valentino Rossi and he should have a better lens like maybe gold iridiums or something else....well its just a thought. I would try to take photos of them....Cheers =)

Thanks for the update JamBan. Yea I know you can't really go wrong on a site with paypal....the only suspicious thing was that they didn't have a real pic of the glasses. How do you like them though>

Thanks for the update JamBan. Yea I know you can't really go wrong on a site with paypal....the only suspicious thing was that they didn't have a real pic of the glasses. How do you like them though>

I like them very much coz im a fan of Valentino Rossi....but being he is shuch a HIGH profile guy maybe Oakley should given him a better lens thats all. Maybe this is just a preview and he will get another pair with different lens...who knows. I think they didn't use real pics of the glasses coz it wasn't relesed officially yet. I have to pre-order mine from the website and have to wait quite awhile before they send them in. =)

a couple of guys in M'sia seem to have tons of the VR46 Holbrooks, but like most have mentioned, wished it was at least an iridium lens. something other than black would have been a plus point. damn.

Are these not available stateside yet? I was in the London store last week and they had these in the cabinet, although they're not yet listed on the website. I really wish they had a decent lense, but I think I'm gonna go for the Motogp's instead.

Really interested in these being I'm a huge GP fan. Glad Rossi finally got picked up by Oakley, especially considering his previous team mate and his current one are both sponsored by them.

Anyone have any idea when they'll be available at Oakley.com?

Back