• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Value Of 3VO7 Frogskins?

PeterLloyd

Oakley Beginner
Hi, guys! Just one more question.

I have the opportunity to pick up a pair of the 3V07 frogskins at retail. I'm not particularly interested in adding them to my collection, but I was surprised to see them in a store almost a year after their initial release. Pretty much the only reason I'd pick them up is to possibly trade them for frogskins that I missed out on (I started collecting *right* after the Shaun White blue chromes sold out everywhere, one of the few wide releases I'm interested in, and I'm still kicking myself for missing out on the STPL collaboration) or resell them. I didn't know if these were in demand at all and what the ballpark value of the pair is. Any guidance is appreciated. Thanks!

these were originally an Asian only release, 1000 made. they sold at quite a high price where i'm based (Singapore: price-raped everyday!) and weren't all that popular in my opinion. i for one, never picked up a pair, but i gladly got some for my mates overseas. their price seems to have gone down quite a bit, so if you're thinking of trade bait or resale purposes, just bear that in mind dude. =)

Thanks a bunch. I figured if I was able to find a pair a year later that demand probably wasn't white hot. :)

Latest Posts

Back