• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Value of a romeo 1

Frank, I just want to say thank you for fighting the good fight. Unfortunately, folks that ask certain questions whose answers can be found within 2 min of discovering this forum are probably not going to comprehend your gentle and subtle guidance. All the same, you continue to hold out the olive branch and for that I tip my hat to you sir! :)

Re-Edit* post reinstated! Muwhahahahah

Last edited:
Frank, I just want to say thank you for fighting the good fight. Unfortunately, folks that ask certain questions whose answers can be found within 2 min of discovering this forum are probably not going to comprehend your gentle and subtle guidance. All the same, you continue to hold out the olive branch and for that I tip my hat to you sir! :)
Why thank you, thank you very much. ;). :D

thats kind of rude. no matter how delicately you try to word it. some people cannot navigate the web as well as others. me being one of them. im a mechanic. not a comp. tech. i was merely asking a question. i understand this is a dead subject thats probably been asked a million times. if you didnt want to answer, dont bother.

thats kind of rude. no matter how delicately you try to word it. some people cannot navigate the web as well as others. me being one of them. im a mechanic. not a comp. tech. i was merely asking a question. i understand this is a dead subject thats probably been asked a million times. if you didnt want to answer, dont bother.
My apology to you, that comment was not directed at you or your thread. It was to at the individual that Frank was addressing with his post. Still, you are correct that my comment was not kind. For that reason I will remove it. Again, you have my apology.

i was just giving you a hard time as well. i understand sometimes we all ask dumb things......lol
Haha, I was seriously worried I offended you man. Oh the power of written words... Its so easy to read a sarcastic comment and take it seriously. I've seen some people get pretty hot under the collar when comments were only jokes :)

Haha, I was seriously worried I offended you man. Oh the power of written words... Its so easy to read a sarcastic comment and take it seriously. I've seen some people get pretty hot under the collar when comments were only jokes :)
nah. i wasnt offended. i rarely do get offended. directed more towards the other guy on thread, didnt know if he would get mad lol. i know im bad at computers....

nah. i wasnt offended. i rarely do get offended. directed more towards the other guy on thread, didnt know if he would get mad lol. i know im bad at computers....
I hear ya, not trying to judge, but his question was essentially answered a few posts into this thread as far as current value for a frame similar to yours (nice BTW.) I think asking current pricing is a great idea since the values seems to change almost monthly on some items (and R1s don't seem to be getting any cheaper). Would love to pick up another R1 but they are getting a bit too pricy for me :(

Now our your cool ass comment back! :p
Oh it's back :)