• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Value Of A Small Cube With A Shoe One Inside?

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
So I was over at my cousin's house today and we were in his garage at one point and I saw what looked like an Oakley case tucked away in the corner. Turns out it's a small cube with a Shoe One inside it.

He said he'd probably be looking to get rid of it, and I told him I'd look into what it might be worth. If it's a small sum I'd likely take the cube and see if anyone wants a right-foot Shoe One, or if it's worth more as a set he'd be interested in selling outright.

I'm not sure of the condition, he's had it kicking around for some years and it was dirty and had spider webs on it, so just looking for a ballpark on it and if it's worth it to him we'll get it cleaned up for more detailed inspection.

Here's what the cube is, and it has one shoe in it (not a pair, just one shoe). No shelves, no other material, just a little aluminum cube with a yellow Shoe One in it.
http://cdn.sulitstatic.com/images/2...6d0731e5de8f8de0f7023333d5fe006f9abe1957a.jpg

Depending on the price I might be interested in the cube. I only have a few pairs of glasses and it would fit just right in my office.

Depending on the price I might be interested in the cube. I only have a few pairs of glasses and it would fit just right in my office.

Not looking for buyers right now, looking for an idea on what the two items are worth separately and together.

And I already have dibs on the cube if the shoe is worth the number he had in mind. :wink:

Not looking for buyers right now, looking for an idea on what the two items are worth separately and together.

And I already have dibs on the cube if the shoe is worth the number he had in mind. :wink:

I just figured I would throw it out there. Never know if I will catch something.

Just one shoe wont be worth a whole lot but.... I might be interested. Any chance of getting a pic?

I might be able to have him take one. Same cube as the one I linked above, and the one shoe in it.

I was hoping more of like "yeah, that would probably sell for $100 for the cube, $50 for the shoe, $200 for the shoe in the cube" sort of thing.

Im interested in the shoe as a display item, obviously it cant be worn. Its it a low or high? Also it would depend if it is a new one of not. Like i said, if the shoe is nice and a decent size, not a 5 or 6 Im interested in it.

Im interested in the shoe as a display item, obviously it cant be worn. Its it a low or high? Also it would depend if it is a new one of not. Like i said, if the shoe is nice and a decent size, not a 5 or 6 Im interested in it.

It was a new Shoe One, looked like somewhere in the 9-12 range size wise. He used to work at a store called Playmakers and they were given this as a display piece. It went home with him and has been locked ever since. If you just want the shoe this benefits me, as I just want the cube.

Shoeone High in yellow.

Latest Posts

Back