• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Value of first run Juliet’s

Probably need outside pictures of the lenses to see the color, and some close ups to determine what shape they are in. Deep red and no scratches could make the value go up.
I can get better pictures of the lenses. The frames are good, but bridge needs a tuneup. It’s very loose.

$500 complete with clean lenses, cleaning marks and no peeling or scratches impacting vision. If the frame is tight with no blemishes and the lenses are exceptional maybe up to $600 - presuming the box is in good shape and it appears it is.

I have a pair and that is one of the last ones I’d ever let go.
Unfortunately the frames are loose, just the nose piece. It’s been that way for years, one of the reasons I stopped wearing them. I was always to scared to ship them to get fixed.

Unfortunately the frames are loose, just the nose piece. It’s been that way for years, one of the reasons I stopped wearing them. I was always to scared to ship them to get fixed.

87590690-3099-4255-BB3E-C2E373A1EC38.jpeg

DD8467A4-32B4-4AEF-B4B1-CE086100E758.jpeg

6A346A48-D396-4029-ABF3-0762112C2296.jpeg

$500 complete with clean lenses, cleaning marks and no peeling or scratches impacting vision. If the frame is tight with no blemishes and the lenses are exceptional maybe up to $600 - presuming the box is in good shape and it appears it is.

I have a pair and that is one of the last ones I’d ever let go.

And for those prices you'll be holding them for a long time

Hindsight is a great thing. If we stopped the habit of putting our glasses on our heads when inside or when not needed then we would never had to have a nosebridge ever tightened up.

Back