• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Value Of Glasses

By the way, judging by your pics thats a really nice looking pair of Romeo's you have there.

To be fair they are nice, but the camera and lens I took it with is very nice... In fact that's the reason why I'm selling them, photography is quite expensive once you get into it!

One thing missed is where are you selling these? UK or USA. The glasses don't seam to fetch as much over here in the UK. The last couple of pair on ebay have gone for between £225-£275 with boxes etc. I've seen pairs go for less than that in the past over here too.

One thing missed is where are you selling these? UK or USA. The glasses don't seam to fetch as much over here in the UK. The last couple of pair on ebay have gone for between £225-£275 with boxes etc. I've seen pairs go for less than that in the past over here too.

I'm selling them where all international buyers can bid.

I did notice this seller
Oakley Romeo 1 X-Metal Sunglasses | eBay

It sold within 5 hours of putting it on... that to me means he put it too low but it is always hard to gauge and value Oakleys. Its about finding right buyers that want them and getting the most for your sale.

Back