• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Value Of Ichiro Juliets??

hearno

Oakley Collector
I'm trying to decide whether or not to sell my Ichiros. I'm trying to finance a motorcycle purchase which is why I've been selling so many pairs lately. They are polished with emerald slate iridium lenses. I have the box, coin, nosebombs etc. The frames are in great shape, the lenses have a few minor scratches. I'll try to get some pics up tonight for more accurate estimations. They've literally been worn less than 30 times in the last few years. No serial number that I could find but they have his name and the #51 on the left lens.

I have seen quite a few of these go for about $250 in new condition so thats Prolly where I would start it is the easiest pair of Ichiros to come by IMO!

Ha not even the most rare sell for that much, more like the Carbon/OO Blue Iridium sell for around $1500. Sorry you can try for more but I have just seen a few pair on eBay for around $325 that have been there for months?!?