• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Value Of IH Juliet

Krank

Oakley Expert
Albany NY
I realize this thread probably doesn't belong here, I already asked in the value thread that is a sticky, but haven't got a reply.

Assuming a IH Plasma Juliet rates about 7/10 no visible scratches on lenses, and comes with soft IH bag only. Whats fair value?

I would go roughly $450-$500. I just picked one up BNIB on eBay a few weeks ago for $599 but I feel like I got a pretty good deal. I watch a lot of eBay auctions for IH juliet and they range between $600- $900. A few pairs have sold complete in the past few weeks in the $700-$800 range. They are in pretty high demand presently.

IH Prices---
Frame Plasma with the 24-308 (not really a huge issue by itself but..) by itself--- maybe 200 due to how hard they are to get now
IH Lenses , absolutely Like New--- 140+ if you can get it (I can make a set for 140 from Oak lenses)
IH Rubbers---not looked at the bay for them lately but--- maybe 150+
IH BOX,Coin etc, Mint-- 75-100
Without the package you have barganing power with the seller, pending on how much he wants to sell it. I doubt you will find a box for it down the road but its not impossible. If you got that for between 375-475 absolutely with LIKE NEW LENSES (thats the biggie) you will be fine. IF the LENSES are scratched in any way at all, then they are trash, and worth nothing. You are buying the frame and bag at that point. Then no more than 240.00. You can have a set custom done to get it back to new.
Put it all together and thats the sweet price-----Forum 650ish-800. Ebay (remember fees) 650-1k. Will go up a little more till the craze dies down

Hope all this helps you guys out