• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Value Of Oakley Razor Blades Black/Violet?

therrmIV

Oakley Beginner
I have a pair of Oakley Razor Blades black/violet, my first pair from the late 80's, that I haven't worn in years so I'm thinking of selling them. What would be a fair listing price to put on these? I have no idea. I don't want to price it to high so they never sell but I don't want to give them away either. They are used but still in good condition. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

With any old Oakley condition is everything. Are the arms cracked at the hinges? Is the bridge cracked or stressed in any way? How is the lens? Like new or scratched up? Got the box? All of this makes a difference in what they are worth.

With any old Oakley condition is everything. Are the arms cracked at the hinges? Is the bridge cracked or stressed in any way? How is the lens? Like new or scratched up? Got the box? All of this makes a difference in what they are worth.
+1

Post pictures. If they look used. Id say 70 to 120 dollars. If there brand new in box 160 to 200. People can buy the new release razorblades so there alot of options for buyers. Razorblades resell value are all over the place. I rarely see anything selling over 200.

Back