• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Value Of Titanium/ice Penny...flawless Frame But Loose Nose Bridge.

jiveSEVEN

I Should Work at Oakley...
Denver, CO
Hey guys, I may be getting a pair of titanium/ice Pennys from a friend of mine. He doesn't collect and has been wearing these for years. I may be doing a trade with him to get these, but do you think it would be worth it? He is sending me pics tonight. Lenses have normal surface scratches, frame is close to perfect but nose bridge is really loose. It also has a serial number. I just want to know if it is worth it. I think they may be too small for my face but I think it would be a cool piece for the collection. At the same time do you think it will still have value for a collector just in case I want to trade it again later?

I dont think Oakley is servicing the penny frame anymore are they? The lose nose bridge could be a problem?!?

titanium ice is the most common penny combo. still valuable as a collectors, because of serial, and its a penny, theyre valuable as they are. due to flex coupler issue, i would aim to get them for below $200.. $180 is a comfortable price for me.

Latest Posts

Back