• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Value On Blades

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
What's a set of bnib razor blades worth?

3eec1317.jpg

Attachments

• 3eec1317.jpg
    3eec1317.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 121
Blade prices are all over the place. I've been them go from $100 to $250. For a BNIB pair though (especially carbon fiber), $200 might be fair.

Worse, you don't have original packaging. Still a killer combo, but it won't command top dollar that a NIB carbon with black iridium in matching box would.

Rustpot said:
Worse, you don't have original packaging. Still a killer combo, but it won't command top dollar that a NIB carbon with black iridium in matching box would.

Yea. The guys being a ****head about it now. He wants me to drive 4 hours to get it instead of shipping it to me. He says he only excepts paypal if its through eBay. And he seems to think this is gonna pull huge money.

Yea. The guys being a ****head about it now. He wants me to drive 4 hours to get it instead of shipping it to me. He says he only excepts paypal if its through eBay. And he seems to think this is gonna pull huge money.
Yeah Crystal Black/+Red is one of the more common colorways you see pop up. If this pair is in mint condition and also comes with at least the Blade box (albeit not a matching one) it is probably worth around $130. They do have triggers though, and if that is a Razor lens rather than a Blade (can't really tell from the angle) it might be worth closer to $150.

Back