• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Value on distressed Metal stands

saltparrot

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
La La Land
Okay, I don't have a picture so I'm going to do my best to describe these. It's in the riveted distressed metal style. The super heavy ones. It's a stand that goes straight up in the middle of a base piece and is about 5 feet high or so and has a 3D "OAKLEY" on top. Each letter is individually attached. The stand piece goes straight up and is about two feet wide. It's slatted length-wise the whole way so you can attach things to it, and is surrounded by the oiled, riveted metal.

I tried to find pics of it online. Anyway, trying to get a sense of its value. Any insight or clarification on what this piece is actually called would be much appreciated!

Okay - figured out what they are. It's the Accessory Fixture - SKU 89-618.

Any idea on the value (minus the belt hangers) ??

xLikXE9.jpg

I guess let me rephrase... what would you guys be willing to pay for one of these? (obviously not an offer... just trying to gauge value)

Ahhh that is what that is. There are 2 of these in my area and had no idea what they were for.
They are asking $400 each. To me sounds high. Plus they said they are very heavy.
Cool looking but seems very limited on it's use.

I personally would only pay $100 or less. Just because of the limited use.

Interesting. I mean, obviously they're worth whatever someone is willing to pay. Was hoping there were enough of these out there to get some kind of consensus on the matter, but it sounds like there just aren't enough in the wild.

Interesting. I mean, obviously they're worth whatever someone is willing to pay. Was hoping there were enough of these out there to get some kind of consensus on the matter, but it sounds like there just aren't enough in the wild.
I would agree. Not sure if I have seen anyone on here with one. Guessing someone has one but who knows.

As I said they are cool looking for sure!!

100 at the very top. Realistically maybe 50.00 would be fair. It's just a little too limited on uses.

Though honestly, I think someone crafty could do pretty cool stuff with it. Certainly wouldn't be hard to add shelves to make it an open air display case - it's designed for that kind of thing.

Anyway, the input is appreciated.

Back