• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

How much for this minute machine watch? I'm original owner. Band is wasted from wearing it.
Watch itself is in awesome shape.
Looking to sell it here in the near future, once I am able to.

IMG_6204.jpg

IMG_6205.jpg

I think I’ve seen a case before go for just over $300 on here.
Case meaning the one that the Minute Machine came in? I still have it and its in great shape.
I also saw your signature looking for Hawaii Fuel Cells? I have a couple of those, since I live there.

I have two of these I bought when they first came out years ago. I believe its the low serial number ones with the better ruby's. Never opened brand new. Looking to sell one when I am able to. How much for fair price?

X METAL.jpeg

I have two of these Indy 500 pit bosses limited edition. One of them I bought which was store display and it didnt have the package for the brick (which is minor in my opinion). The case is perfect since its new but the inside rubber padding is starting to get brittle in some areas. Oakley makes terrible cases IMO! The glasses and all of its contents are brand new though. Wondering what I can get for this?
I used to visit the track every year. I bought one from the store and one from the airport store in Indianapolis years ago when they first came out.
24-207_5000060.jpeg

I have two of these Indy 500 pit bosses limited edition. One of them I bought which was store display and it didnt have the package for the brick (which is minor in my opinion). The case is perfect since its new but the inside rubber padding is starting to get brittle in some areas. Oakley makes terrible cases IMO! The glasses and all of its contents are brand new though. Wondering what I can get for this?
I used to visit the track every year. I bought one from the store and one from the airport store in Indianapolis years ago when they first came out.
View attachment 801798
You can do a search for these to see the price...a coupe have sold over the past year or so...

Killswitch carbon watch (used)

Any idea how much this would be worth? Its got normal wear and the wristband strap loop has a slight tear.

Thank you.
31792e1f4c46375d8969f6caf85248e3.jpg

ef810943a0665dcbd0d92e100a22cf9d.jpg

Back