• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

Probably at least $5. Guaranteed...
Lol

Alone, the time machines seem to go for $800-1500, but I don't know why the range is so diverse.
Colorway rarity is the primary driver, and unfortunately this is the most common colorway - thus the cheapest.

Without more pics I would place the MM in the $600’ish watch itself, $800’ish with box and full links.
-I would be a buyer at that price as well, once it’s properly listed on the exchange.

Im trying to sell a few watches, but have no idea the current value.
i have a never worn red gearbox
A white hollow point that is worn
And a black titanium minute machine worn.
also, do the watch display cases have value?

i have 3 watches im trying to sell but have no idea the current value.
a never worn red gear box
Worn hollow point white
Worn black titanium minute machine
Als, do the display boxes add much value if sold with, or are they valuable alone?

View attachment 817252
Stealth gearbox with that case your looking at $350.
MM with case and if it is as it looks which it looks clean comes with box and if all links are included I’d say it’s a $900 dollar watch. Hollowpoint point buy itself should just be sold to me...

I am a little bit frustrated. I was thinking about expand my oakley sunglasses collection and include watches.

The main con is that USD 900 for a quartz watch like Minut Machine sounds quite misplaced to me. It seems that it would be 900 bucks for a nice looking watch, plus the oakley tag but no equivalent machinery is present.

Bought a blade watch from this guy yesterday. He's got this one and an empty box for a time machine (I think) what should I offer

IMG_1465.jpg

Sadly going to need to sell some of my Oakley stuff. Looking for a rough idea of value on a couple watches. Both worn lightly but great condition for both. No significant scratches or damage of any kind, but I understand that worn is worn and will impact value somewhat. Perfect functionality on both. Will take better photos for the sale threads.

Minute Machine - Unobtanium Strap - Vault Case - Might also have the soft/travel case around somewhere.

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 6.01.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 6.00.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 6.01.36 PM.png

Gearbox Carbon Fiber - Man I love this thing - I hate to sell it knowing I'll have to try to buy it back from someone some day hah...

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 6.02.01 PM.png

Latest Posts

Back