• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

Can anyone tell me what a red-faced Timebomb would be selling for these days? I looked up the retail value on O-Review ($1500) but still not sure what it's worth. I looked on Ebay and saw a red faced one for $950. I'm trying to sell it for someone but since I'm not really into watches, I don't know the current market value. This is currently the only pic I have of it...there are no scratches and he has the original packing. I'm trying to get more pics.

image1.JPG

Can anyone tell me what a red-faced Timebomb would be selling for these days? I looked up the retail value on O-Review ($1500) but still not sure what it's worth. I looked on Ebay and saw a red faced one for $950. I'm trying to sell it for someone but since I'm not really into watches, I don't know the current market value. This is currently the only pic I have of it...there are no scratches and he has the original packing. I'm trying to get more pics.

View attachment 309592

Last I saw, going rate for TB1 was about $400 give or take depending on condition. But the Cannon Red is a bit less common and more desired, so if it truly is in great shape, working capacitor, has all links, rubber pads, and packaging, I'd say at least $500 perhaps up to $600. I doubt more than that but I could be wrong. No way $950, though.

Last I saw, going rate for TB1 was about $400 give or take depending on condition. But the Cannon Red is a bit less common and more desired, so if it truly is in great shape, working capacitor, has all links, rubber pads, and packaging, I'd say at least $500 perhaps up to $600. I doubt more than that but I could be wrong. No way $950, though.
Thanks Kro...much appreciated!!!

Hi I'm a newbie here
So unsure if I've posted in correct thread
I have a few Oakley watches but one I never wear is my Torpedo
Was just wondering if I SOLD my Torpedo watch as it just sits in its box, what realistically prices do they fetch
It seems a shame to just sit there, whilst someone could enjoy it

How much for a hollow point black face in normal wear condition complete with the plastic box or i guess the latest box of this kind?

My guess would be in the $900 to $1000 range based on recent HP sales on the forum. I know there's a few people looking for the black face version.

Latest Posts

Back