• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

Good morning, wanted to get the Forum's opinion on the value of a a few watches:

1. Stealth 12 Gauge - has the box with coin on top, just no box with SKU
2. 10th Mountain Division holeshot - new in box
3. Stealth GMT - comes in brown case, but no outer box.

All are like new.

Not my style but figure someone might like this since I saw one for $700 on here.

Screenshot_20170812-200813.png

I have been told that the watch I have is very rare and Oakley isn't making watches anymore. I was wondering how much this watch is worth? I got it as a gift a couple of years ago and I have only worn it a handful of times. It looks brand new and I just took it and had it serviced and polished. It is the Copper face minute machine watch only

20170731_184557.jpg

20170731_184501.jpg

20170731_184512.jpg

20170731_184501.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been told that the watch I have is very rare and Oakley isn't making watches anymore. I was wondering how much this watch is worth? I got it as a gift a couple of years ago and I have only worn it a handful of times. It looks brand new and I just took it and had it serviced and polished. It is the Copper face minute machine watch only

Maybe around $600-$700 depending on demand. The red Minute Machine seems to be really popular now.

Thank you. I had a couple ppl tell me the same...and...then, I had a couple tell me way more because it is the copper face one and they can't find many of them because ppl are hanging on to them since Oakley no longer makes them. I WOULD LOVE TO GET $800 TO $1000.00 Thank you for your reply.

It depends on supply and demand I guess. I saw a Copper MM on eBay last week with a starting bid of $800 that ended with 0 bids. I think it was relisted for $775 today. GLWS.

Latest Posts

Back