• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

I’m looking at letting go my HP? What’s a reasonable price to ask for?

18A757D2-B667-4ED1-87AC-40B32D42FF97.jpeg

Hey! I'm interested in acquiring GMT (but written out, no case) and crush watches from some1 and they're willing to trade it for my x squared x metal(perfect condition with box and token) ! Would that be a good trade? Thanx for the info

20181228_122242.jpg

From what I've seen it's never been adjusted and the screws in the back look to be factory fresh (original battery). Even the link screws (allen) have no marks on them. Seems extremely minty.
Did you ever complete the deal? I am looking for one exactly like this one...

While a cheaper digital Oakley watch, I grew up with an Oakley D1 Black/Silver watch. Loved it for years, but the bracelet and rubber eventually wore out.

I came across a brand new in box D1 recently, along with a D.5 in a color my younger son loves. Thinking of picking them up, as a bit of nostalgia hit in.

Anyone have a view on price point for these? I'm thinking maybe $40-50 each seems like a reasonable price point...given the watch age, needs new battery, risk of old rubber cracking or not working at all, etc?

Thoughts?

While a cheaper digital Oakley watch, I grew up with an Oakley D1 Black/Silver watch. Loved it for years, but the bracelet and rubber eventually wore out.

I came across a brand new in box D1 recently, along with a D.5 in a color my younger son loves. Thinking of picking them up, as a bit of nostalgia hit in.

Anyone have a view on price point for these? I'm thinking maybe $40-50 each seems like a reasonable price point...given the watch age, needs new battery, risk of old rubber cracking or not working at all, etc?

Thoughts?

I’d say your right on the money 50-75 dollars max

Back