• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

Looking for help from you smart people.

I bought this watch years ago, wore it a handful of times, and put it on a shelf where it's sat ever since. I just replaced the battery today. No corrosion, no scratches or scuffs anywhere on the metal or glass parts. I never even took the protective film off the back, which you can see in the picture of the back.

I do have 2 flaws with the watch: The leather band has a small nick on the seam between the top-facing and bottom-facing leather. And the 10th of a second hand stops after 30 seconds when running the chronograph. The second and minute hands continue working just fine....but the 10th of a second hand stops at that point.

I do not have boxes or paper.

As is, any thoughts on value? I have an Omega as my daily wear and nobody in my family is interested in taking this one, so figured I'd sell it.

SW1Ab4e.jpg

0dNj4jA.jpg

h9Dslcm.jpg

6oag0OQ.jpg

2FZYFzM.jpg

6cJa1HQ.jpg

Looking for help from you smart people.

I bought this watch years ago, wore it a handful of times, and put it on a shelf where it's sat ever since. I just replaced the battery today. No corrosion, no scratches or scuffs anywhere on the metal or glass parts. I never even took the protective film off the back, which you can see in the picture of the back.

I do have 2 flaws with the watch: The leather band has a small nick on the seam between the top-facing and bottom-facing leather. And the 10th of a second hand stops after 30 seconds when running the chronograph. The second and minute hands continue working just fine....but the 10th of a second hand stops at that point.

I do not have boxes or paper.

As is, any thoughts on value? I have an Omega as my daily wear and nobody in my family is interested in taking this one, so figured I'd sell it.

View attachment 602702

View attachment 602703

View attachment 602704

View attachment 602705

View attachment 602706

View attachment 602707

Ill be in your family if you give it to me

Hi everyone. I’m a noob as of this evening and figured I’d get some opinions on my TT that I was considering putting up for sale. I’m so noob that I can’t post it on the exchange yet. It’s an all silver face titanium Time Tank with a new replacement leather strap from Oakley.

I bought this thing new in 2007. Kept it in some rotation with my other Oaks and non-Oak watches over the years but eventually the leather band came apart and it sat. End of 2018 I quit procrastinating and sent it (and my Blade II pocket watch) to Oakley for a new band and whatever kind of checkup/once over that they do. So I now have a new leather band. No bueno on the band I needed for the Blade so that’s still a pocket watch.

Everything works properly, all the band hardware is new too, and looks good save for a little toothbrush cleaning. I’ve not been wearing it much lately so the band isn’t really even broken in to a curve yet. I may be able to find the box somewhere but who knows. I bought this to wear and enjoyed it.

The only all silver faced one I saw on eBay was some optimistic seller in Japan that had it listed 3 times ranging from $1200-1900 claiming all this “special edition” “super rare” nonsense. Also looks like that band is so dried and brittle on the loops that it will pop any minute.

Let me know what you thanks for the advice.

Btw- check out that second hand in the last pic! Don’t know how the iPhone caught that think blurred in motion like that but it’s cool.

Robbie

BF5A6027-79EB-4399-9835-9A9E4141BA1D.jpeg
5871B050-ED3C-4AFA-ABB8-02EC3CA4BD9C.jpeg
0281E19B-8DE1-4081-9775-051410A9BBF1.jpeg

BF5A6027-79EB-4399-9835-9A9E4141BA1D.jpeg5871B050-ED3C-4AFA-ABB8-02EC3CA4BD9C.jpeg0281E19B-8DE1-4081-9775-051410A9BBF1.jpeg0281E19B-8DE1-4081-9775-051410A9BBF1.jpegBF5A6027-79EB-4399-9835-9A9E4141BA1D.jpeg

Hi everyone. I’m a noob as of this evening and figured I’d get some opinions on my TT that I was considering putting up for sale. I’m so noob that I can’t post it on the exchange yet. It’s an all silver face titanium Time Tank with a new replacement leather strap from Oakley.

I bought this thing new in 2007. Kept it in some rotation with my other Oaks and non-Oak watches over the years but eventually the leather band came apart and it sat. End of 2018 I quit procrastinating and sent it (and my Blade II pocket watch) to Oakley for a new band and whatever kind of checkup/once over that they do. So I now have a new leather band. No bueno on the band I needed for the Blade so that’s still a pocket watch.

Everything works properly, all the band hardware is new too, and looks good save for a little toothbrush cleaning. I’ve not been wearing it much lately so the band isn’t really even broken in to a curve yet. I may be able to find the box somewhere but who knows. I bought this to wear and enjoyed it.

The only all silver faced one I saw on eBay was some optimistic seller in Japan that had it listed 3 times ranging from $1200-1900 claiming all this “special edition” “super rare” nonsense. Also looks like that band is so dried and brittle on the loops that it will pop any minute.

Let me know what you thanks for the advice.

Btw- check out that second hand in the last pic! Don’t know how the iPhone caught that think blurred in motion like that but it’s cool.

Robbie

When did you send it in to Oakley for a new leather band? They should have given you the brown leather band version.

All silver is less common than some of the other color ways. Leather bands obviously sell for less than the Ti Band versions. Without any original packaging or display box I’d value it at $475-$575.

Back